adulto adultos niño niños y buscador.room buscador.rooms
You have to enter a date
We have detected that your browser is [ie-version], which is not compatible with our website. Please use an updated version of your browser to view the site correctly.
What hygiene measures do we use for cleaning, disinfection and protection?
- We are reinforcing the cleaning and disinfection work of every one of the hotel spaces; such as rooms, communal areas, meeting and event spaces, and staff work areas; as well as our transport vehicles, the objects of common use and those items that arrive from outside, such as luggage.
- We will have hands sanitizer dispensers throughout all the different areas of the hotel, and within the rooms themselves, so that the guests can make use of them individually.
- Temperature checks with infrared thermometers will be carried out on employees, suppliers, and guests, especially in the entrance areas and closed spaces such as the restaurants, gymnasium, spa, etc.
- The use of masks, gloves, and disposable paper items will be mandatory for staff from different departments and will also be available in the rooms.
- We will prioritize the use of single-use products to minimize contact and establish protection systems at receptions and counters.
- We will expand the medical services to preserve the health of our guests and our employees.
How do we enforce social distancing and capacity control in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19?
- We will ensure that a safe social distance of both guests and partners within the entire hotel complex is respected and maintained.
- This distance will be of at least 2 m (6.5 ft.) between family units and it will be recommended a maximum density of one person for each 2.5 m2 (26.9 sq. ft.).
- This distance will be monitored especially in the areas where there may be a greater concentration of people, such as restaurants, front desk area, swimming pools, or beach areas. The distance between hammocks, restaurant chairs, and tables will be increased, and marks will be placed indicating the distance to be kept.
- We will encourage the use of reservations for different services. This will be valid for restaurants as well as for the gym and water area, among others.
How will our restaurants and food & beverage regulations change in order to maintain a safe environment in the hotels?
- Regarding our food and beverage service, we are reviewing and adapting all operating procedures and quality manuals to continue offering the highest standards of food safety.
- We will encourage guests to make dining reservations in advance.
- A maximum number of people in bars and restaurants will be established, as well as an appointment system to control access to these areas. Guests will also be escorted to their tables that will be previously set up with fully disinfected tableware, cutlery, glassware, and napkins.
- The service will be adapted to the new reality, in such a way that individual portions will now be prioritized. The consumption of single-use packaging, and the service of drinks at the table will continue to be offered. A la carte service and personalized show cooking will be promoted, and room service will be strongly recommended as an alternative.
How have we advanced in innovation and technology in order to achieve a safe environment in our hotels?
- In our quest to innovate and equip our hotels with the best technology, we will implement an ‘ozone and mist disinfection system’ that allows us to purify the air.
- We will encourage the use of technology so that customers can check-in and check-out online.
- We will promote the use of digital information via our applications such as the hotel information, web portal, and television, in such a way that we will eventually eliminate all unessential in-room stationery, printed menus and brochures. Through these channels, guests will be able to make reservations and have access to the restaurant and bar menus, as well as receive updated information on all the available services, of hygiene and cleaning protocols being followed. The application will also allow guests to make queries in real-time through a chat feature.
- Additionally, we are studying the possibility of incorporating allergen-free purified rooms to improve the rest and wellbeing of our guests.
How do we promote good hygiene habits to prevent coronavirus and what type of training do we offer our staff?
- Through the different channels and platforms available in each hotel, we will share messages about health awareness and good hygiene practices to inform guests of all measures that are being carried out and will kindly request their cooperation to comply with them.
- We are also providing our employees with the necessary protective equipment and offering specific training. As such, our staff, in addition to complying with all safety, disinfection and cleaning regulations before and after each service, will be fully trained to resolve any type of question in this regard so that guests can be kept as informed as possible.
- Furthermore, we will establish a manual of best practices as a mandatory requirement with all our employees & associates.